Bhaskar Yoga and Naturecure is one of the oldest and “best panchakarma treatment centre in jaipur” where treatments are done under expert supervision of “best ayurvedic doctors of jaipur”. 'Pancha' means 'five' and 'karma' means 'action.' This five-fold purification therapy aims at correcting the imbalance of the doshas - Vata, Pitta, Kapha in order to maintain their inherent equilibrium. During each season of the year, one or more of the doshas accumulate which causes an imbalance and makes the body prone to illness.
Panchakarma therapy is performed in 3 stages:
- Purvakarma – preparatory-treatment procedures that help the body discard the toxins present in the stomach and tissues, and facilitate the toxins to move to the alimentary canal.
- Pradhanakarma – main-treatment which is designed as per individual's needs
- Paschatkarma - post-treatment care, which includes the diet regimen and the other do’s and don'ts.
PANCHAKARMA INVOLVES FIVE CLEANSING PROCEDURES:
Induced vomiting, especially for Kapha related illnesses. This is a painless, drug-induced emetic process.
- Chronic Colds
- Diabetes and other Kapha disorders
Induced purgation, especially for the elimination of Pita related toxins from the body. Here, drugs that stimulate bowel movements are induced for the expulsion of excess Pita.
Nasal cleansing by the application of medical oils or powders. The nostrils are considered the ‘doorway to the brain’ and nasal application of oils is helpful in conditions like allergic sinusitis, migraines and epilepsy. If the Nasya therapy has been carried out effectively, Kapha related toxins from the paranasal sinuses are eliminated, and the region nourished. Due to this, the patient feels great relief in the head and clarity of the sense organs. Breathing becomes completely unobstructed which gives sound sleep at night. Olfactory improvement is also felt.
- Chronic sinusitis
- Throat diseases
- Chronic colds
- Chest congestion
- Voice constraint
- Eye diseases
- Cervical spondylitis
Vasti Is a medicated enema which is particularly good for alleviating excess Vata. Vasti’s effects are directly felt in the colon, the prime abode of the Vata. With the application of a series of purifying and nourishing Vastis, the morbid doshas and other toxins trapped for long in the tissues are eliminated. This restores the equilibrium of the humours.
- Spleen disorders
- Kidney stones and many other diseases due to Vata disorder
- Chronic constipation
- Low back pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Various neurological disorders like multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, dystrophy and atrophy of nerves and muscles
There are 2 specialised Vastis:
- SNEHA VASTI – an enema using medicated oil which remains in the colon and rectum for a short period of time to absorb the toxins and eliminate them out of the body.
- NIROOHA VASTI – an enema using a special combination of herbal decoctions, paste, powders and oils. It has an effect on the nervous system to help eliminate the imbalances in Vata.
This 5-fold treatment during Panchakarma has not only been intended for the elimination of disease-causing toxins but also to replenish the tissues with nourishment. This is why it is often termed as ‘Rejuvenation Therapy’. This therapy also combats neurological ailments like paralysis, arthritis, rheumatism, dermatological problems, and mental disorders.
At bhaskar yoga and naturecure ayurvedic panchkarma treatments are done under supervision of “best ayurvedic doctors of jaipur” and panchakarma therapists.