Yoga therapy is the process of empowering individuals to progress toward improved health and well-being through the application of the teachings and practices of Yoga. ... Yoga therapy adapts the practice of Yoga to the needs of people with specific or persistent health problems not usually addressed in group class.
We provide "best yoga therapy in jaipur". In Therapeutic Yoga, props are used for performing various Aasans & Paranayam.
Yoga is not a medical process meant for only unhealthy people; rather, anyone can practice yoga to lead a healthy life.
And for all those who are unfit or cannot stand or sit or those who cannot practice yoga, they can use props for performing various aasans or paranayam. By this, they can attain the right yoga postures, thus performing them for a long time. And this practice of performing yoga with the help of props is called Yoga Therapy.
Benefits of Yoga Therapy:
• By practicing yoga therapy with the help of props, we get the right postures and the maximum benefits without any ill effects of the wrong posture.
• We don't feel tired. This breathing process becomes deep and rhythmic, and the body receives more of 'Prana' (oxygen) easily.
• When prana (oxygen) is taken rhythmically for a long time, breathing normally becomes longer. Due to this, we feel very peaceful, and stress is reduced, which leads to good health.
• By practicing yoga with props, we can give an extra twist or turn to the body according to the requirement, which is usually impossible for a sick person. Thus healing process becomes faster and more sustainable.
• This program is specially designed for those who have difficulty performing yoga asanas.
• During this therapy, we will use yoga postures, breathing exercises, meditation, and guided imagery to improve your mental and physical health.
• With the help of the holistic focus of yoga therapy, we will encourage the integration of mind, body, and spirit.
• With yoga therapy we get to perform the correct posture with the help of props, thereby avoiding the harmful effects of a wrong posture.
• For a person who is not well, props play an important role, practicing yoga in this way helps to make the healing process faster.
In therapeutic Yoga, bunch of asanas are there for all those who want to recover from, or living with, injury or illness. Therapeutic yoga provides a combination of restorative you, gentle yoga, breathwork, hands-on healing, and guided meditation techniques. This is an excellent choice for all those who are need of something gentle under the guidance of someone yet something effective for having a body balance and also for reducing the stress level. As persistently high levels of stress hormones, particularly cortisol, can undermine function of the immune system, which can be taken care by Yoga. The improvement in the function of digestive system, foster psychological well-being, and also oxygen delivery to tissues can been seen by Yoga only.